The UOVision GLORY UVL4 is a well-designed and high-performance camera trap / trail camera. It can be triggered by any movement by a highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red motion sensor (PIR). It is equipped with 60 x 940nm built-in black flash (no glow) LEDs. It takes clear black and white pictures or video clips at night and crystal clear colour pictures or video clips during the day. It’s waterproof, uses ultra-low power technology designed to work outdoors for several months on a set of 12 x AA batteries. It can be used for wildlife observation and home security.
– Crystal clear picture quality (20MP resolution) with optional still picture resolutions settings of 20MP, 16MP, 12MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3MP
– Fast 0,4 seconds trigger speed.
– Full colour still pictures and videos during the day-time and black and white night time captures.
– Invisible and adjustable black flash (no glow) with a range of 20m+.
– Built-in, front-facing 2.0″ color LCD display screen is useful when changing camera settings or watching pictures and videos in the field. When aiming the camera on site, the LCD shows the user exactly where the camera is aiming making set ups fast and easy.
– Uses 12 x AA size batteries with 2-3 month operating time (depending the amount of activity and operating temperature). Batteries are loaded in to a tray which makes battery changes easy.
– Supports 1-10 burst photos per activation
– 1080P / 720P / WVGA selectable video with audio
– Time/date/temperature + battery status info on all pictures.
– SD card “over-write” feature so if the SD card is full, the camera starts over-writing pictures from the beginning and deleting old ones (useful if the user is not able to check the camera so the camera won’t stop recording if the SD card gets full).
– Time-Lapse feature allows the camera to capture a photo or video at a user-set interval (with or without motion-heat source triggers from the PIR sensor).
– Weekly time table for Start-Stop feature allows user to pre-set the camera to work only during certain working hours for certain days.